About This Project
Overview: Prepped and lacquered kitchen cabinets.
- Removed all doors and drawers and shipped to our finishing shop.
- tape, tarp and protected kitchen, floor, walls, windows, countertops, and created a containment zone between kitchen and family room.
- Set up a venting system to remove fumes.
- Prep sanded all surfaces.
- Cleaned all surfaces with isopropyl alcohol to remove all surface contaminants.
- Applied first coat of pigmented white lacquer (Pre-Catylized Lacquer from Daly’s Paint & Decorating).
- Applied bondo where needed to fill surface imperfections and sand smooth.
- Applied two more finish coats.
- Reinstalled cabinet doors and drawers.
- Touched up and cleaned up.
“Amsberry painting did a beautiful job of making my 39 year old cabinets LOOK BRAND NEW! From all job related communication to finished product their professionalism is unsurpassed. I highly recommend them for any of your painting needs!” – Patrice